Friday, August 3, 2012

Wasted spaces

Tiny house means less storage.  Also, in past of my house someone converted the hall closet into a laundry area and the master closet into a tiny bathroom.  So, to say storage is an issue is an understatement.  I have decided since my closet reorg to put 2 rods in the closet for stacked hanging.  The problem with that is, I lose my shoe space.   I have always felt there was a lot of wasted space behind my master bedroom door and I just found a perfect thing for that spot.  An Ikea recycle bin stacked on the wall for .... drum roll please.... SHOES.  Thanks Pinterest.  It kills some dead space and it will be out of sight and neat!  Also, pretty cheap at $13 or so a unit.  I am thinking 3 or 4.  I just wish IKEA was not so far away.


No comments:

Post a Comment