Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Keeping track of your decor info

I saw this great idea about dipping paint stirrers or Popsicle sticks in the paint for each room and putting them on a ring like a key ring and carrying that with you. A personal paint fan.

That is a great idea and I will probably do it, but what I often need most is the dimensions of the room or windows.  This is what I do, I use a small notebook and add swatches of fabric, paint chips as well as painting the page with the paint. I write down all the info on the paint can as well.  I also put images of the main items off the web if I can as well as inspirational images.  That with the measurements of the room mean I have all the info at my finger tips not just the colors.  The book I use is about 5"x7" when closed.


No comments:

Post a Comment